24 augusti 2014

Lilla grodan...igen!

Mitt bygge av stora dammen går framåt - en vecka till så är den nog helt klar. Det är så roligt att anlägga nya trädgårdsprojekt! I väntan på nästa års grodinvasion, kommer här några nya bilder på min lilla groda som håller till i lilla zinkbaljan.

I'm almost finished with building a pond - just one more week and it will be ready. It's great fun! I'm hoping for plenty of frogs next year - and until then, here's a couple of shoots of the small frog that is living in my mu zinc bowl. 








10 kommentarer :

eileeninmd sa...

Katarina, cute captures of the frog.. the last closeup is awesome. Thank you for linking up to my critter party. Enjoy your Sunday!

fredamans sa...

I LOVE frogs and toads! I have a tribal tree frog tattoo!

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina sa...

I can't say I like to "touch" frogs and toads. As a matter of fact, when I had to save a little toad from Josephine last week was the first time I had ever touched one. It was just a small thing. It sat in my had and I could feel its tiny heart beating.

I think frogs are nicer looking than toads. I hope you have lots and lots next year!

Unknown sa...

Din lilla groda är så söt! Det ska bli spännande att se bilder på dammen bara den blir färdig.

maryaustria sa...

These are wonderful captures! I like frogs!

Anonym sa...

We had frogs in our little garden pond. Missed their song this spring. Great shots.

Anonym sa...

How wonderful it will be to have a pond! This little frog is so cute.

Molly sa...

I love frogs, they are such interesting creatures and this is a great shot

Mollyxxx

Donna sa...

How exciting that you will have your pond soon and look at those waiting in line to jump in.

Villrose sa...

Sååå søt den er :-) Tenk at den bor i en sinkbalje!